Together we are...

Saturday, October 05, 2013

untitled.

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PENGASIH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG..

In two weeks. 
And three years after that,
or more.

We don't know what will happened to us.
For now, though, we are doing well.  We are busy.
We are still on our way to wherever life takes us next.

Maybe. 
This is last note for you.
Just maybe.
Smile.

If you are traveling, be safe.
If you are got married, then congratulation in advanced.
If you happy, you should know I'm always happy for you.

On every your born day, happy birthday in advanced.
For any day we don't and cannot spend together, I'm sorry.
Soon, too.
I'm sorry, from a deep heart.

And.
I hope.
You seek Allah for your calmness and life, 
here and hereafter.
Don't forget whatever I told you before.
All the reminders and words, both of us hold.

But.
If one day you couldn't find me.
One sure thing.
Recite Al-Fatihah and du'a, sincerely.
That's how you say to God that you miss me a lot.

Because.
Life is full of untold story.
Only HE knows our path and way,
and final destination.

Pray. Pray. Pray.
And pray.

************************************************************
me,
NaNIS.
1:00am. 5/10/2013
Batu Pahat, Johor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...