Together we are...

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Human.

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PENGASIH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG..

What do you feel when you say nothing about them, but they judge you and blaming you?

What do you feel when people like bring the past just to hurt you? It's not because the past but the people who talk about it. Someone who know your past and both of you already had a new life now.

What do you feel when some people always find your faults and make you like a sinner that unforgiven?

What do you feel when you cannot say something in your minds because people mind other business and like to judge?

What do you feel when you cannot do the things you love?

What do you feel when you being ignored by someone you care enough?


It's hurt. Deep inside.

If you wanna know how I feel.

I can hold my breath. I can bite my tongue. I can stay awake for days. If that's what you want. Be your number one. I can fake a smile. I can force a smile. I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask give you all I am. I can turn it on. Be a good machine. I can hold the weight of worlds if that's what you need. Be your everything. I can do it. I'll get through it. But I'm only human and bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart cause I'm only human. I'm only human. Just a little human. I can take so much till I've had enough.
I'm only human. Just a little human.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...