Together we are...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Maps.

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PENGASIH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG..

I miss the taste of a sweeter life. I miss the conversation. I like to think that we had it all. We drew a map to a better place but on that road I took a fall.
Oh friend, why did you run away?

I was there for you in your darkest times. I was there for you in your darkest nights. But I wonder where were you when I was at my worst, down on my knees and you said you had my back. So I wonder where were you when all the roads you took came back to me.

So I'm following the map that leads to you. Following to you. Ain't nothing I can do.

 I hear your voice in my sleep at night. Hard to resist temptation. 'Cause something strange has come over me and now I can't get over you.

i am titanium.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...